Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, UCR has shifted to remote operations and the Office of the Dean of Students has suspended in-person operations until further notice. Staff are working remotely to support student success. If you have any questions or concerns, please email deanofstudents@ucr.edu.­ The most updated information on UCR’s COVID-19 response can be found at ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus.


Good Neighbor Report Form

Like all residents, UCR students are expected to be Good Neighbors and observe all state and city laws and ordinances. That includes those relating to noise, traffic, parking, zoning and the consumption of alcohol.

If you are having a residential problem with a UCR student(s) living off-campus, please fill out the form below. If you believe any laws may have been broken, also contact the Riverside Police Department at (951) 787-7911. If it is an emergency, dial 911.

For neighborhood parking, property upkeep, trash, and excessive renters, please contact Riverside Code Enforcement at (951) 826-5311.


Indicates required field
Incident reported to University Neighborhood Enhancement Team (UNET)?
Incident reported to Riverside Police Department?
Please include information such as number of individuals present at the house or apartment, number of cars parked on the street, specific disruptive or problematic behaviors, etc.
Please provide any information available to you that will help us in verifying whether or not the problem homeowners or tenants are UC Riverside students.
e.g. license plate numbers, UCR Parking Permit numbers
Complainant name, address, phone number, and e-mail address will not be shared with homeowner or tenants.