Food Resources for Students
Out of Options? We Can Help.
When you need food and don’t know what to do, we can help. We can provide emergency groceries and resources to support you in this stressful time.
What To Do
- Contact the R'Pantry Coordinator, Grecia Marquez, via email or telephone at 951-827-5643.
- Contact the UCR case managers.
- You can also contact the local organizations listed below.
How You Can Help
- If you are interested in volunteering either as an individual or a group, please contact the R'Pantry staff via email.
- If you are interested in organizing a food drive or donating food items as an individual, department, or community organization please contact us via email. Our wishlist of most needed and requested items can be found here: R'Pantry Wishlist. We will work with you to coordinate the details of your donation.
- If you would like to make a financial contribution to support the R'Pantry, please visit the UCR My Gift webpage and search for "UCR Food Pantry Fund." Employees are also able to request automatic payroll deduction if they wish to provide a sustaining donation.
End Highlander Hunger
R’Pantry at the Bear’s Den
Students are having an increasingly difficult time juggling the rising costs of living, eating, and obtaining a university degree. Nobody should have to choose between these essentials. R’Pantry will provide relief so students can complete and obtain their degrees from UCR without worry or fear from hunger.
For hours of operations and updates on the R’Pantry project, visit the R’Pantry Facebook page. To volunteer or to inquire about hosting a donation drive, please email the R'Pantry Coordinator, Grecia.firstname.lastname@example.org. R'Pantry and its partners greatly appreciate all of the support of our on- and off-campus community.
R’Pantry is part of the campus-wide food security program, and is a partnership between ASUCR (Associated Students of UCR), Division of Student Affairs, Feeding America, and the UC Global Food Initiative.
Low-Cost Food Boxes
Treasure Box (New Jerusalem Church)
Eagle Food Ministries
Students can receive up $180 a month for temporary sustenance if they meet the following eligibility requirements:
St. George’s Episcopal Church
Free Food Boxes
Food Pantry Ministry (Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Mt. Rubidoux SDA Church Food Pantry