University of California, RiversideUCR




What do students who have been academically dismissed need to do to be eligible for readmission to UC Riverside?


Information about readmission from academic dismissal is detailed in the Catalog in the Scholarship Regulations section of Academic Policies. The Associate Dean of the student's College typically outlines requirements for readmission and considers readmission by petition. A student's academic advisor is a good resource for questions and assistance in understanding and addressing requirements for readmission. Assistance in drafting petitions is available through the AVC/Dean of Students.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

The AVC & Dean of Students
381 Highlander Union Building

Tel: (951) 827-6095
Fax: (951) 827-4701
E-mail: deanofstudents@ucr.edu