University of California, RiversideUCR




I need a Dean™s Clearance/Letter of Recommendation to support my application for transfer, to graduate or professional school or other program. What is the process for requesting a letter or completion of the required form?


The Assistant Vice Chancellor & Dean of Students completes required forms and/or letters of recommendation in support of transfer and graduate and professional school applications. An in person or telephone appointment is recommended. Forms can also be dropped off at the office of the AVC/Dean of Students (Highlander Union Building 381), mailed to the AVC/Dean or sent by email attachment or fax.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

The AVC & Dean of Students
381 Highlander Union Building

Tel: (951) 827-6095
Fax: (951) 827-4701
E-mail: deanofstudents@ucr.edu