University of California, RiversideUCR




What happens when a student is referred by a faculty member or teaching assistant for suspected academic dishonesty?


When a student has a complaint about a faculty member or his/her decision or actions the best place to start is with the faculty member. If this direct consultation does not resolve the issue, the chair of the faculty member's academic department assists in resolving issues and concerns. The campus Ombudsman may be a helpful resource as well http://www.ombudsperson.ucr.edu/.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

The AVC & Dean of Students
381 Highlander Union Building

Tel: (951) 827-6095
Fax: (951) 827-4701
E-mail: deanofstudents@ucr.edu