University of California, RiversideUCR




Is the university available to help students who live off campus in working through conflicts with friends or roommates?


The Campus Case Manager is a good resource for student who live off campus and need assistance in working through conflicts with friends or roommates. If the Case Manager is unable to assist directly she can identify and direct students to helpful resources on and off campus.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

The AVC & Dean of Students
381 Highlander Union Building

Tel: (951) 827-6095
Fax: (951) 827-4701
E-mail: deanofstudents@ucr.edu